Breweries "Visited"

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 598: Fort Lapin Quad

Since I wrote all about Fort Lapin in my last post, I'm just going to leave this here for y'all. Lapin means bunny! Whoa, bunny!
Yee-haw!
The other beer that I had from Fort Lapin was the Quadrupel.

It poured a deep, chocolatey brown color with a loose tan head. It smelled fantastic and almost reminded me of cotton candy. The flavor was good but slightly unexpected for a quad. There was much more spice in there than I anticipated. Coriander, cinnamon, cloves. Then there was lots of big malt flavor, some dark fruit. It had a very rich, complex flavor.

Beer stats
Style: Quadrupel
ABV: 10%
IBUs: Unknown
Rating: Good

Previously reviewed from Fort Lapin
My review of the Tripel
Mr. Blog Named Brew's review of the same 

No comments:

Post a Comment