Breweries "Visited"

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 569: Tired Hands Lil Lady (2, Electric Boogaloo)

OK so the name of this beer from Tired Hands is not Lil Lady 2 Electric Boogaloo, but it totally should be. Why? Because this is the second iteration of Lil Lady that I've had and every movie sequel's subtitle in my book--thanks to Mr. Blog Named Brew--is Electric Boogaloo. If you don't get the reference, please see this IMDb site for more information.
Sometimes I just want to drink beer and not have to think about it so there isn't a review of the original Lil Lady. This one is made with Rooibos tea, wheat and honeybush tea. It's then fermented with Pennsylvania wildflower honey. It poured a very cloudy, deep orange-y tan color with a white head. The smell is very wheat-y and mild. The flavor is a little on the tart side, which I loved. It has an earthy flavor. There's some unripe fruit in there. The beer's description mentioned strawberries and I think that's pretty accurate. 

This is another excellent offering from Tired Hands and I highly recommend it. And if this doesn't sound like your kind of beer, go anyway because you are guaranteed to find one you love.

Beer stats
Style: Grisette
ABV: 5%
IBUs: Unknown
Rating: Excellent

Previously reviewed from Tired Hands
I'm dropping Vonnegut knowledge and a review of Bokonon
My review of Eye 4A Face, Tabel Printemps, Good, Good Things, Trois Enfants
Gary's review of CuzCuz, Good, Good Things, Fripp, Pacific Jade, Fauna

Holy cow, we drink a lot of beer from Tired Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment