Breweries "Visited"

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 480: Because One is Never Enough at Tired Hands

Because it is basically impossible for me to only have one beer at Tired Hands Brewing Company, I present the other beer I tried during my visit on Saturday.
The Tabel Printemps. It is a table saison that's brewed with limes and locally sourced cilantro. It poured an opaque yellow-orange color with a thick, almost creamy off-white head. The flavor is mild hops, lime and is a little grassy. The aroma is mild with hints of citrus. Tabel Printemps is an easy-drinking beer that you need to try before it disappears.

Beer stats
Style: Saison
ABV: 4%
IBUs: Unknown
Rating: Great
.
Previously reviewed from Tired Hands

I'm dropping Vonnegut knowledge and a review of Bokonon
My review of Good, Good Things, Trois Enfants
Gary's review of Good, Good ThingsFripp

p.s. I blame Tired Hands' array of cheeses and pickles. And the honey! Oh the honey! If you have a chance to try anything that comes with the lemon-infused honey, I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment