Breweries "Visited"

Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 506: Spring House, Part 3

My review of beers from a recent trip to Spring House Tap Room concludes with today's review of Goofy Foot summer wheat.
4.6% ABV
It pours a hazy yellow orange with a very thin white head. I couldn't get a read on this beer's smell. It was mild beer. Nothing notable. The flavor was light and refreshing...some wheat with a light lemon hop. Overall I'd call this one average at best. But given the other winners I've had from Spring House, don't let this review deter you from trying them out.

Beer stats
Style: Wheat
ABV: 4.8%
IBUs: Unknown
Rating: Average

Previously reviewed from Spring House
Gary's reviews of Goofy Foot (wheat ale)Robot Surf Factory (American Pale Ale)Seven Gates Pale Ale, Cliff (saison)
My review of Cliff (saison)Little GruesomeCosmic Monster (abbey quad)


No comments:

Post a Comment