Breweries "Visited"

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 487: Full Sail Session

"Hi, hon, I'm running late. I'm rescuing ducks." And that's how my day concluded. I wish it were a more exciting story, but it's mostly me sounding like an insane person calling 911 and declaring that I don't have an emergency, I just need help.

Yes, indeed. I need help.

After a day like today, I really appreciate a good, easy-going beer. And Full Sail Brewing's Session lager delivers just that.
The Session lager poured a crisp golden color with a white head with average retention. It smells like sweet corn. The flavor has a vegetable sweetness to it. Neither the hops nor the malt were overly-apparent until the finish. Then you got a nice hop profile that made it interesting. It honestly reminded me of buttery, slightly hoppy corn cakes. That's strange, isn't it?

Beer stats
Style: American pale lager
ABV: 5.1%
IBUs: 18
Rating: Great

Previously reviewed from Full Sail
Dropping knowledge about Baader-Meinhof and the Black lager
Even more references to yacht rock and Gary's review of Premium lager


No comments:

Post a Comment