Breweries "Visited"

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 432: Five Golden Rings for Everyone

Today marks eighteen Valentine Days with this guy.
And I couldn't be happier.

I feel like I should have reviewed one of the Valentine's Day themed beers that are floating around right now, but the best beer/Valentine's Day tie in I could come up with is The Bruery's Five Golden Rings. What guy or gal wouldn't want golden rings on Valentine's Day?


It poured an opaque apricot color with an off-white  thin head. It smells of ginger spice. The flavor reminds me of autumn pie spice with light ginger. There's a nice biscuit flavor in there and a slight tartness. I also noticed some pineapple notes. It's boozy and delicious.

Beer stats
Style: Belgian strong pale ale
ABV: 11.5%
IBUs: Unknown
Rating: Excellent

Previously reviewed from The Bruery
My review of Oude Tart with soap box rantings on the world's problems
Gary's thoughts on Tart of Darkness
My review of their berliner weisse Hottenroth, which I had at the greatest burger joint ever...Slater's 50/50!

No comments:

Post a Comment