Breweries "Visited"

Monday, June 18, 2012

Beer 191: Telegraph Brewing Co. Saison

Telegraph Brewing Company's Los Padres is a Saison. It's brewed in Santa Barbara and has an ABV of 7%. It's a very hoppy Saison. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

It has an interesting sweet and bitter thing happening. Lots of citrus flavor, some malt, but a very strong bite at the finish.

I had this one at Hopping Hog in San Diego. I would definitely recommend a visit if you're into craft beer or handcrafted cocktails. If you're at all familiar with The Farmer's Cabinet in Philadelphia, this is its slightly less pretentious Cousin from the west coast.


I swear this photo looked normal when I took it; however I had also been sampling Karl Strauss beer, Ballast Point beer and also drank a giant margarita beforehand. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment