Breweries "Visited"

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 448: Dark Horse Too Cream Stout

I don't have much to write. I've been running errands all day and friends are on the way over. And readership tends to be down on the weekends, so there.

Today's beer is fresh from the taps at Teresa's Next Door. It's the Dark Horse Too Cream stout.

It poured black as night with a deep, dark cocoa color head. The head was the darkest cocoa color that I think I've ever encountered on this beer adventure. The aroma was light roasted malt. The flavor is nutty. Lots of roast coffee. Bitter chocolate. It has a light creaminess but overall drank with a thin mouthfeel.

Beer stats
Style: Milk stout
ABV: 7.5%
IBUs: Unknown
Rating: Excellent

Previously reviewed from Dark Horse
Another very coffee-centric beer called Perkulator Doppelbock and a reminder that I need to do more music related posts

Gary's review of Double Crooked Tree, a double IPA

No comments:

Post a Comment