Breweries "Visited"

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hands Up!

Day #584 Caskette / Tired Hands Brewing Company, Ardmore, PA
Previously from this brewery:  Is it lazy that I just link you to the Tired Hands tag rather than listing out all of the TH beers?  Maybe.  Or maybe I'm just efficient.

Keeping things brief, as it's been a busy week.  But you're not here to hear about me and my problems, you're here to learn about beer.  I don't know, I guess that's why you're here.  Maybe you're here to feel better about yourself after reading about my problems.  Either way, I'm fine with it.  I do appreciate you reading, regardless of your motivation.

If today is Tuesday, then I'm making one more back in time review from an old visit to Tired Hands.  Up to bat is a glass of Caskette, a "hoppy golden ale."  In a pint glass, this beer is an orange amber color, with a fluffy white head that lingers.  The aroma is of bread and citrus, and when you take your first sip you pick up flavors of cracker, lemon, flowers, and earthy pine.  This beer is light and refreshing - I ended up ordering two.  Sue me.
Fuzzy.  Deal with it.
Thing to Think About Today
I suppose if I'm drinking Tired Hands, I'll close things out with Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional. Enjoy your evening, dear friends.  Be good.  I miss you all.

"My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me / So won't you kill me, so I die happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment