Breweries "Visited"

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 569: Tired Hands Lil Lady (2, Electric Boogaloo)

OK so the name of this beer from Tired Hands is not Lil Lady 2 Electric Boogaloo, but it totally should be. Why? Because this is the second iteration of Lil Lady that I've had and every movie sequel's subtitle in my book--thanks to Mr. Blog Named Brew--is Electric Boogaloo. If you don't get the reference, please see this IMDb site for more information.
Sometimes I just want to drink beer and not have to think about it so there isn't a review of the original Lil Lady. This one is made with Rooibos tea, wheat and honeybush tea. It's then fermented with Pennsylvania wildflower honey. It poured a very cloudy, deep orange-y tan color with a white head. The smell is very wheat-y and mild. The flavor is a little on the tart side, which I loved. It has an earthy flavor. There's some unripe fruit in there. The beer's description mentioned strawberries and I think that's pretty accurate. 

This is another excellent offering from Tired Hands and I highly recommend it. And if this doesn't sound like your kind of beer, go anyway because you are guaranteed to find one you love.

Beer stats
Style: Grisette
ABV: 5%
IBUs: Unknown
Rating: Excellent

Previously reviewed from Tired Hands
I'm dropping Vonnegut knowledge and a review of Bokonon
My review of Eye 4A Face, Tabel PrintempsGood, Good Things, Trois Enfants
Gary's review of CuzCuz, Good, Good ThingsFrippPacific JadeFauna

Holy cow, we drink a lot of beer from Tired Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment