Breweries "Visited"

Friday, July 13, 2012

Beer 216: (insert Price is Right loser sound here) Buffalo Bill's Brewing

In my defense, the label is quite fetching. Too bad this beer sucked ass. The Buffalo Bill Brewing's orange cream ale was not good.


First sip made me think it tastes like hairspray. I know because I have very recently sprayed myself in the face with hairspray.

It didn't improve much beyond that assessment. It poured a hazy straw color with a thin white head. It looked nice in the glass...very effervescent. Its aroma was muted citrus. Several sips later, it still tasted bad. But there was a very grainy thing happening. There was also no honey flavor despite being promised that on the label.

I tried to finish it. I really did. Instead it went straight down the drain. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment