Breweries "Visited"

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Landed

Beer #715 Landsknecht Bier / Furst Wallerstein Brauhaus, Wallerstein, Germany
Previously from this brewery: another Landsknecht

Another season in the books, which ended in a disappointing fashion.  I'm exhausted and drained and tired and only writing this as part of my civic duty.

This is another review from the archives, as I think I drank this last December.  It pours a dark mahogany shade with a thin off white head.  There's a nutty, earthy aroma, and the taste is dry, with a light toasted malt flavor, and almost even a hint of smoke.  Not a bad beer for the season, and definitely unique
Furst out the limo
Thing to Think About Today:
Landsknecht beer gets you some Swim Until You Can't See Land, from a favorite of mine, Frightened Rabbit.  A fantastic song, which I hope you enjoy.

"And if I hadn't come now to the coast to disappear
I may have died in a landslide of rocks and hopes and fears"

No comments:

Post a Comment