Breweries "Visited"

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beer 269: Three More Things including Twin Lakes Brewing

1. Everyone should live by the words: In a year from now, will this matter? It may dramatically change how we all behave.

2. Thanks to a friend, I stumbled into a series of fortunate events. She shared a video for the current single for the David Byrne and St. Vincent collaboration. It may be found here. I could watch him dance all day. So then I checked out St. Vincent's Facebook page. And that led me to NPR's first listen page. How happy am I right now??? This concert can't get here soon enough.

3. I drank a Twin Lakes Brewing Company Caesar Rodney golden ale. Brewed in Delaware and weighing in with a 5.5% ABV, Caesar Rodney poured a slightly hazy, deep gold color. It had a white head of medium thickness. I didn't note anything remarkable about the aroma.


The flavor is kind of buttery and bread-like. It's very evenly balanced...not too much malt, not too much hop. It has a medium mouthfeel, kind of creamy and does finish with lots of hop. I'd call this a good beer.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment