Breweries "Visited"

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feeling grateful...

Tonight my team at work celebrated the holidays together at our annual holiday party. Sitting there, laughing, having great conversations and enjoying the company of friends, I was reminded just how lucky I am to work with these people. Some of us have been around for years - a decade in fact - and others mere months. But you would think we've known each other for far longer based on the laughter and good natured ribbing. It's so much easier to put in the blood, sweat and tears when you keep company like this!

I'm also grateful to hear from a friend, who I don't ever see. Sometimes the most random message means the most. I'm also grateful for my husband, who expands our music collection like it's his job. For example, my morning commute included:

Lou Reed Walk on the Wild Side
Mystical Shake Your Ass
Public Enemy
R.E.M. Sidewinder
Tribe Called Quest
Pearl Jam
Ludacris Move Bitch
The Killers Human

I think there was also some John Legend in there and a few other things that have fallen out of my head since this morning. Thanks, Bob, for keeping it interesting!

Tonight's beer was Yards Brewing Company's Brawler. I'm a malty kind of gal and most other choices were on the hoppy side. I chose well. Brawler goes down smooth and is easy on the ABV...really the definition of a session beer. This should be more people's go to beer.

Tell me, what are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment