Breweries "Visited"

Monday, June 4, 2012

Beer 177: Coopers Brewery Sparkling Ale and Sparkly Hair

Ugh. It's 9:41 p.m. and I'm just starting to write for the day and all I want to do is fall into bed. (Well that's a run on sentence if I've ever read one!) In first world problems today, I've been exhausted by proofreading 75 pages of copy and sitting at the hair salon for 3 1/2 hours. My neck hurts from having my hair in foils while it colors for 35 minutes. Who knew coloring my hair would become my new neck workout? Who knew I needed a neck workout?

Anyway after all that getting my hairs done, it is time for beer! Tonight we drink Coopers Brewery Sparkling Ale. It is an English pale ale (5.8% ABV) that is brewed in Australia. It's also kosher.




It poured a cloudy orange-tinged shade of amber with some sediment floating about. It was incredibly bubbly with a full white head that hung in there. It's bottle conditioned and the sediment was unavoidable...there was a lot of it.
It smells of stone fruits and herbs. The flavor is light, herbal, mild hops and apple. It finishes rather dry.

I'll give it a very good! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment