In honor of the 200th posting, I've decided it's high time to review what's hanging out in the Marci Top 25 list. As I start to compile that list, I have a sneaky suspicion that there may be way more than 25 breweries represented. Not good when I haven't done my Russian River review -- it's coming soon -- and there's still 165 posts to go.
These are in no particular order.
- Firestone Walker 14th Anniversary Ale
- Mestreechts Aajt Flanders Oud Bruin
- Revolution Cider
Schneider Weisse Mein Grunes (saison)Something else had to go.
- Saison d'Erpe Mere
- Uncommon Brewers Baltic Porter
- Chimay Grande Reserve
St. Somewhere Saison AtheneOff the list...the review wasn't as enthusiastic as others.
- Emelisse Imperial Russian Stout
- Leelanau's Good Golden Harbor (biere de garde)
- Ayinger Weizen Bock
- Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura (sour stout)
- del Ducato L'Ultima Luna (barleywine)
- Petrus Aged Pale
Delirium TremensMaking more room...
- Leipziger Gose
LoverBeer Madamin (sour)I admited it tasted a bit watery compared to other sours.
- Abbaye du Val-Dieu Grand Cru Belgian Abbey Ale
- New Holland Dragon's Milk (stout)
- Duchesse de Bourgogne Flanders Red Ale
- Duvel Belgian Golden Ale
- Left Hand Milk Stout
- Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout
- Ommegang Aphrodite (fruit beer)
- Anchorage Love Buzz Saison
- 1809 Berlinerweisse
- Allagash Interlude (wild ale)