Breweries "Visited"

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Beer 348: Tucher Hefeweizen and Thanksgiving Wishes

This Thanksgiving I'm grateful for the balance I've found in my world. I'm at peace with who I am and how I make my way in the world and I sincerely hope that brings joy to those I encounter along the way. I have amazing friends and a strong family and an incredible husband. Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm also grateful for good beer and that's certainly been plentiful this year. Today's beer is from Brauerei Tucher Brau -- specifically the Tucher helles hefeweizen.


It pours a hazy straw color with a full bright white head. It hails from Germany and has a 5.3% ABV. It smells of banana and wet dog. Somehow the wet dog isn't a bad thing. The taste is light buttery banana, wheat and some bubblegum. Overall this is a great beer.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment