Breweries "Visited"

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beer 351: Fat Head's Head Hunter IPA

Holy hangover, batman. Yesterday was the final tailgate of the season and we went big. So much so that I'll be paying for the celebration for the next two days. Funny thing about getting older...I can still party like I'm in my college years but I recover like I'm in my retirement years.

But the blog goes on and here is today's beer review for Fat Head's Brewery and Saloon's Head Hunter india pale ale.

I started out drinking out of the bottle and that's when I took this photo.


Then I decided that a glass was necessary but never retook the photo. Oh well. It poured an golden orange color with a thick white head. It had an amazing and strong grapefruit aroma. It tasted of sweet grapefruit, lots of hops, and a tiny bit of malt. There was a great deal of general fruity hops, some of which leant a nice pineapple flavor. I think this is a great example of a big, bold IPA. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment