Breweries "Visited"

Friday, May 11, 2012

Beer 153: Boon Kriek, Boom Goes the Laptop

Posting to the blog from my iPad is a giant pain in the ass. Sadly tonight is going to be short and sweet. I'll be mourning the possible demise of our laptop shortly while I fight with the iPad to get my post out. I have an awesome pic for tonight...photobombed by Picasso.
Sad Marci will be sad if I can't figure out an app to upload to Blogger soon.



Anyway I've been saving this bottle of Boon Kriek for weeks. I'm impatient. It felt like ages. After launching the cork across the room, it poured a garnet color liquid with a fizzy pink head. It smells mildly of cherry. The carbonation is very apparent - it's very bubbly when drinking it. The flavor is mostly cherry with hints of vinegar. Quite tasty!

I'll be back to add links later. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment