Breweries "Visited"

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beer 47: Hof Ten White Gold

Today we are on the road for A Memorial to Joe at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College.  I'm keeping today's post short and sweet and promise to write something more in depth tomorrow about the memorial service.

***

Today I'm drinking Hof Ten White Gold Farmhouse Ale.  (I'm coming up with nothing for a brewery website.  Sorry about that.)  This one came from a tap and I'm without a camera so there's no evidence of this one.  Instead I give you Blog Dog:
Picasso contemplating his guest post
I figured Gary's on a farmhouse ale kick, I might as well join in!  The color of this one is golden straw color.  It was one of those beers that just looked good.  It smelled sweet and funky.  Quite nice.  I would describe it as well balanced.  It had great fruit up front and then finished with pepper.  Exactly what one would expect from this type of beer.

It was easy to drink - even at 8% ABV- and I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment