With just five beer reviews to go, I figured it was time to revisit my Top 25. OK, so right now it's starting off as a Top 48. Whatever. Let's see what has made the cut.
- Left Hand Milk Stout
- Russian River Supplication
- Brasserie Trois Dames Sainte Ni Touche (flanders red ale)
- Brew Dog Old World IPASt. Peter's Old Style Porter
- The Alchemist Heady Topper (double IPA)
- Cantillon Gueuze
- Aspall's Perronelle Blush (cider)
- North Coast Scrimshaw (pilsner)
- de Troch Lambrucha (sour)
- 3 Monts Grande Reserve (biere de garde)
- Firestone Walker 14th Anniversary Ale
- Mestreechts Aajt Flanders Oud Bruin
- Revolution Cider
- Saison d'Erpe Mere
- Uncommon Brewers Baltic Porter
- Emelisse Imperial Russian Stout
- Leelanau's Good Golden Harbor (biere de garde)
- Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura (sour stout)
- Petrus Aged Pale
- Leipziger Gose
- Abbaye du Val-Dieu Grand Cru Belgian Abbey Ale
- Duchesse de Bourgogne Flanders Red Ale
- Ommegang Aphrodite (fruit beer)
- Anchorage Love Buzz Saison
- 1809 Berlinerweisse
- Allagash Interlude (wild ale)
Oh hell. I've been editing that list for 25 minutes now and am just going to live with a Top 30. So there. Previous contenders for Top 25:
Three Floyds Gumball Head (pale wheat ale)
'na Biretta Rossa (bock)
LoverBeer Madamin (sour) I admited it tasted a bit watery compared to other sours
Delirium Tremens Making more room...
St. Somewhere Saison Athene Off the list...the review wasn't as enthusiastic as others.
Saison Dupont I've had more unique saisons.
Schneider Weisse Mein Grunes (saison) Something else had to go.
Urthel Hibernus Quentum (tripel)
Birrificio Bruton 10 (abbey ale)Jack's Cider
New Holland Dragon's Milk (stout)
Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry (cider)